It's hard to belive that 10 years ago today, SeeKing HR opened it's doors for business! In fact, I'm truly at a loss for words at what this momentous anniversary means to me. But, to celebrate, I thought it would be nice to take a look back at some of the accomplishments we've had, and the milestones met since August 1, 2007...
Over the past 10 years, SeeKing HR has had the pleasure of;
1. Serving over 480 distinct clients.
2. Providing HR guidance to more than 478,000 client employees.
3. Working with customers in 49 states (so far we haven't made it to Alaska), Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and Italy.
4. Drafting more than 8,300 individual resumes.
5. Traveling more than 114,000 miles in three different automobiles.
6. Performing compensation analysis for more than 12,000 distinct positions.
7. Authoring over 8,000 job descriptions.
8. Being named fastest growing company in 2012 (overall and businesses under $2M) by the San Antonio Business Journal.
9. Receiving the Visionary Award in 2013 from the National Association of Women Business Owners - San Antonio Chapter.
10. Graduating from Leadership San Antonio, Class 41. (Best Class Ever!)
11. Winning Silver in the 2012 Summit International Marketing Effectiveness Award, an international competiton - out of 600 entries we came in second!
12. Receiving 4 separate and distinct trademarks.
13. Serving as Adjunct Faculty at the University of Florida, Veteran Entrepreneurship Program.
14. Working with, and for, so many amazing people.
I'm honored and humbled to have the pleasure of waking up each day to a company and job I love, to work with people I love. Thank you to each and every person who has had a hand in the success of SeeKing HR; our clients, our partners, our staff, and most of all to my family. SeeKing HR would not be celebrating 10 years without you! THANK YOU!
Leanne E. King, CEO & President
Business Crusader by day, gardener and general crafty person by night - committed to writing something.